FFC Veterans...lol...A ? Please?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by browneyes259, Oct 16, 2005.

1. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

I have been searching til my fingers have nearly fallen off to try and find cheaper supps.

I am taking:

NT Factor
    Energy Extract
    Jarro-Dophilus + FOS
    Max Green Multi
    Orthomega

and would like to try:

Myomalate & Melatonin

Have any of you been able to find same ingredient/same quality/lower price on any of these supps in particular.

I go back for my blood work results Nov 3rd so some of these may change.

I am committed to this treatment but would love to be able to save wherever I can.

Just curious if anyone has any better luck comparison shopping. I have checked every website on the planet I think....lol...!

At the end of the day quality of supps is most important to me.

Thanks a bunch!
    Jen
  2. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Hi Jen,
    I've been going since March and also spent quite a bit of time trying to find alternatives with the same ingredients. I have not had much luck with it because the same ingredients with the same mg., well, I just haven't been able to get a match.

The only thing I've been able to do is order CoQ10 from iHerb. The one at FFC was more than twice the price. The one I buy from iHerb online is $36 for one month.

Other than that I've ordered Peaceful Nights, Acetyl L Carnitine, and Super Multiple w/o Iron here from Pro-Health, but the pricing is not greatly different.

Please let us know if you find some comparable supplements for less!

Good luck with your upcoming appointment and lab results.

Take care,
    Hopeful4
  3. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

There was a thread on this a while back! I think some are cheaper here at prohealth and they have specials! IF you can post to Cindycor she is getting supps for less. I think the FAtigued to Fantastic was much less. Try addessing a post to her or labeling a post discount supps for more response! Good Luck Lynn
  4. intrigue

intrigue New Member

Jen,
    I'm going to go out on limb and assume you are taking probably the same brand of supplements as me (Advanced Medical Labs) for the NT Factor and Energy Extract as Rx'd from the FFC Dallas?

I have been unable to find anything like the Advanced Medical Labs supplements anywhere else as they are only sold by healthcare providers.

If you google "Jarro-Dophilus" you should find some places quite a bit cheaper online.

Are you feeling any better/worse for having been on the supplements a little while now?

-Ellen

5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Bumping for more input!
  6. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

Sorry so long in replying.....just got home from work and I've got study group in a few minutes for my Nutrition class, but I wanted to shoot you a reply.

Thanks for the info. I have definitely noticed a difference in my energy levels. I also had a little pain relief w/ the first IV I got that lasted about a week.

I get my bloodwork back on 11/3, and we'll go from there.

I know that they address the energy/pain first so so far so good. It isn't huge leaps but I can feel a little more normal (what is that anyway?).

The Jarro I found at Whole Foods in Dallas for about $20. I'll have to look a little more on line though as all I found were about the same once you figured shipping rates.

Also if you are taking Orthomega, I found a brand called Ultra EPA on this site that is almost identical in ingredients. I'm going to ask my FFC doc his opinion on it first, but it would save me about $20. a month just for that one supp.

Hope this helps......gotta go study.....yuck!

Hugs,
    Jen :):)