FFC'ers What multivitamin do you take?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by intrigue, Nov 30, 2005.

1. intrigue

intrigue New Member

I'm looking for suggestions for a good multivitamin and mineral supplement (and where to buy it)

... to add to the mounting pile of supplements I am already taking. LOL. :)

Thanks!
    Ellen
  2. Cakedec

Cakedec New Member

Pro-health has one called Fibro Complete Multi (with Malic Acid, Magnesium, IP-6 and soy. My son can swallow the tablets whole, but I have to cut them in half because they are large. I think it is a good one and has been helping us. It has more than the minimum dailys in most things.

Deb
  3. MKlady

MKlady New Member

Has FFC put you on it? It's a powdered multi vit - I give it to my husband too.
  4. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

They gave me something called "Energy Extract". It has A LOT of B-12, coenzyme Q10, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, DHEA, B-5, and ginseng.

I also got another supplement from them called "NT Factor"...not sure what's in that, but it's to promote mitochondrial function.
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I've been on the End Fatigue plus B caps since April. Does the trick for me plus has everything in it minerals, vitamins enzymes.

I usually buy online. It's cheaper then FFC. Last time I bought it here and it was on sale. $30.

Cindy

6. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I also take end fatigue. It mixes with water or juice and comes in orange and berry. I switch around because I get sickl of the same flavor. I also take Fish oil. I think my skin and hair are much better because of these two. Lynn

[ advertisement ]