Fibo frog in my profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carebelle, Aug 22, 2008.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

this is a picture of what i think should be our mascot for FM AND CFS .it hurts to move but we still try to muster up a the picture for a few mins.Hope someone feels better
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

as sometimes that is all one can do with the little to no energy one has.

but you kNOW some docs and SS would then claim you could be a professional greeter at Walmart or something...

LOL, thanks for the laugh!

3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

even when it hurts
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

so thats where ive seen that smile :)
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

so cute. Have missed you, how are you doing? Does you DH like his new job? Good to see you- Carla
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

good to be back and feeling good comparied to what I was feeling.yes my husband loves his have you been I remember you .thanks for the welcome back!
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

very good but really strange too.

Made me smile.

8. tandy

tandy New Member

odd but cute.

& coming from someone who was recently told I need a partial,.... those teeth are looking pretty ok to me right now~
    thanks for the smile
  9. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi- I am doing pretty good, had a rough spot or two, but am better. My mom died in April, but she had been sick and bed bound for 3 years so she is in a better place now.

So am staying busy and enjoying my dogs, they keep me busy. Glad to hear you and DH are doing well. I hope you stay now. Carla
  10. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

thanks. lol. mr Bill
  11. kellyann

kellyann New Member

That one cracked me up! Or should I say croaked me up, hehe!thank you! I too have a strange sense of humor!