Fibrinogen unchanged with nattokinase

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Feb 29, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Hello all,

Had done my fibrinogen test 2 months back and the number was 350. Been taking nattokinase 2 tablets a day 2000 FU each. Got my fibrinogen level again done today and the number is exactly the same at 350.

I am dissapointed ! Though natto seems to help me in my dizziness and sluggish feeling in head, I was hoping it would bring down the fibrinogen.

Anyone with any thoughts on this ??

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It may take some time for the Natto to work. I was on Heparin for months. If it's making you feel better and there are no harmful effects, I'd say stay on it for a bit and get tested again. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Deepak,
    You might want to switch to Serrapeptase. It might work a little better for you. At least it's worth a try.

Take care,
  4. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks all for the support.

No, I am not planning to stop it as I surely feel better on it. I am planning to increase the dose from 2 per day to 3 per day and see. Any thoughts on that ?

Kbak, I am already taking serrapeptase too since a week and I must say I am pleasantly surpised at the positive effect it has had on my pains, especially in the chest and back.

Thanks again to all you loving people :)