Fibrinogen unchanged with nattokinase

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Feb 29, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Hello all,

Had done my fibrinogen test 2 months back and the number was 350. Been taking nattokinase 2 tablets a day 2000 FU each. Got my fibrinogen level again done today and the number is exactly the same at 350.

I am dissapointed ! Though natto seems to help me in my dizziness and sluggish feeling in head, I was hoping it would bring down the fibrinogen.

Anyone with any thoughts on this ??

Love,
    Deepak
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It may take some time for the Natto to work. I was on Heparin for months. If it's making you feel better and there are no harmful effects, I'd say stay on it for a bit and get tested again. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Deepak,
    You might want to switch to Serrapeptase. It might work a little better for you. At least it's worth a try.

Take care,
    kbak
  4. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks all for the support.

No, I am not planning to stop it as I surely feel better on it. I am planning to increase the dose from 2 per day to 3 per day and see. Any thoughts on that ?

Kbak, I am already taking serrapeptase too since a week and I must say I am pleasantly surpised at the positive effect it has had on my pains, especially in the chest and back.

Thanks again to all you loving people :)

Love,
    Deepak