Fibro and CFS misdiagnosed 25% of time!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by debbiem31, Aug 1, 2003.

1. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

Hi ya'll. My mom saw a news story about misdiagnosed CFS and FM patients. It's on the NBC5 website. The link to click on is at the bottom of this page and it's called "Brain Pain".

I'm going to paste the full url only because it's so hard to find. Mikey, I know that I'm not supposed to but it's just a news story that's very interesting. Let me know if I need to delete my post and I will. Thanks...
  2. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

Thanks Debbie. I read it before the URL gets deleted.. very good article and info!!
  3. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Got it on my "notepad". Ziggy
  4. MissyTx

MissyTx New Member

Thanks for the info!!! I am going to try and get this checked out! I have been having all kinds of problems and no one seems to be able to figure it out! I was even in the ER the other night! Maybe this will help!!!
    MissyTx
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To post URL's here when you know it's against the rules. The webmaster has asked Shirl and me not to make exceptions. If you have a URL which you believe is important for us, you need to use the link below to e-mail the webmaster and ask for permission.

I was able to find the story easily on the website with just the name of the website and clicking on Health. It's an article about chiari. I would have cut and pasted it here, but it's copyrighted.

We have info on chiari in our library here or you can do a web search. Chiari is a malformation at the base of the skull which can cause symptoms similar to ours.

Love, Mikie