Fibro and Fatigue Clinic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JCD, Oct 25, 2006.

1. JCD

JCD New Member

I was on here several, several months ago and I finally got my nerve up to go to the Fibro and Fatigue Clinic here in Cleveland (and Pittsburgh). I'm going through the detox process and I'm not having a good time. Has anyone from the board gone here? I thought I read someone or a few have gone and they highly recommended it.
  2. Meese

Meese New Member

I started going to the clinic in Michigan in June. At one point for three weeks I felt like I did 10 years ago. My hormone and thyroid meds and supplements are being adjusted and my doc is checking out further blood tests.
    For the first time, I feel hope for a better life. I plan to keep going.
  3. maryld

maryld New Member

I decided to give it a shot and ended up soooo sick when i left there. I did not respond good to the iv full of b12 and whatever else was given to me....dont remember. I called them from my hotel room stating how sick i was and they said that had never happened before.( i was suppose to feel great)I was throwing up for two days. I was not happy and felt i wasted my money after trying all their products with no relief.I have to honestly admit i may not have waited long enough to get the full effects but i couldnt handle taking all those pills every day.I still gag at the thought. This is just my experience, it may all work for you.I hope it does.Check out Dr.Patrick Wood....after reading his findings i finally have some hope of getting better.Good luck.
  4. JCD

JCD New Member

I'm sorry your visit didn't go well. I had the Iv on the first visit and I was full of energy but the first week wasn't so good, I was really tired. After I started the full treatment., the first two weeks were just the worst but I managed to go to work through all of it and just as I started feeling better towards the end of the two/three weeks, my symptoms from all the years of having the CF and FMS are not magified, worse than I ever felt of all my 20 some years of dealing with it. They tell me this is my body fighting so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this all works!
  5. JCD

JCD New Member

My first visit was in July and then September but I had to go to Pittsburgh until they found another doctor for the clinic here in Cleveland. I wish you luck through your detox program too!