Fibro and neurofibromatosis anyone got both??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morgana, Nov 29, 2002.

1. morgana

morgana New Member

I have fibromyalagia and also Nuerofibromatosis type 1 does any one else suffer with both of these awful conditions??and does anyone know if there is a connection??Thanks
  2. morgana

morgana New Member

I have fibromyalagia and also Nuerofibromatosis type 1 does any one else suffer with both of these awful conditions??and does anyone know if there is a connection??Thanks
  3. moma

moma New Member

I have fibromyalgia and have several family members with n.f. I know it is terrible to have nf. what are your symptoms? I am having problems with my legs, walking and severe pain I sure hope I don't have it! doctors are not sure what it is but they say the part with my legs is not fibromyalgia. I also just got diagnosed with tmj. If I can help with any questions let me know!!!
  4. morgana

morgana New Member

Hi Marla....Moma
    Just read your posts and for all the advice I will reply back tommorow as i'm feeling so rough this evening.....and am in so much pain....Take care see you tommorow Morgana
  5. morgana

morgana New Member

Sorry its taken me a while to reply to your post.my fibro has been pretty bad and my daughter has also been unwell,she has had lots of bloodwork done today but the drs think its gonna come back normal.they think she may have fibro.
    Sorry to hear about allyour family members that have NF which type do they have??I have NF1 Imcovered in cafe au lait spots and 100o,s of freckles.I also have numerous fibromas under and on my skin some of them are very painful some not.,i have had some removed before...and thankfully they havnt grown back.Does either of your parents have NF?? there is a 50% chance that it is passed on to the child I was just wondering because you thought you may have it.I dont know what sort of problems that you have with your legs do you have any symptoms of NF??maybe you would have problems if a fibroma was growing on a nerve in your leg Im not sure there is a website with all the info of NF if you would like to emailme i can tell you more about it
    celeste@cheerful.com
    Take care and write soon and ill answer any questions i can Morgana
  6. morgana

morgana New Member

How are you moma??