Fibro-care, anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jesuslover, Dec 24, 2002.

1. jesuslover

jesuslover New Member

Has anyone tried the supplement called Fibro-care? If so, what did you think of it? Does it help, is it worth the money? It is available and adveritsed in the September-December 2002 issue of Fibromyalgia Aware.
    Pleae let me know if it's any good or if we should steer clear of it.

Thanks;

Nancy S.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/24/2002]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not tired FibroCare, and I am afraid you cannot give a URL for the product on this board. The name of the product and the newsletter are fine, but not addresses.

I take Pro Health's 'Pro Energy'(Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate), which seems to be similar to FibroCare in ingredients. It is very good and I have been taking this now for two years.

I also take; ZMA (zinc, magnesium, and B-6) for deep sleep, and it also helps with pain. I have been taking the ZMA since Feburary this year, and have not sleep this well before in my adult life!

I sure hope this has been some help to you, and both products can be purchased here at Pro Health, just go to the 'Store' link and you can read about them for yourself.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Shalom, Shirl

3. lou2

lou2 New Member

hello, and happy christmas.

i have been taking fibrocare since last saturday. Just thought i would let you know. So far i havent noticed much except that it has made me fel sick and a little faint. I however did do a little research and apparently it is one of those things that often makes you feel worse before you feel better. I will update you if you like?
    I had blood tests back recently and my magnesium is really low which is why my doctor changed me onto this from my regular magnesium. I have also been booked in for a months worth of 'myers cocktails' in the new year.I am looking forwards to these since i feel pretty much 80% cured now and hope this will be the final touch, fingers crosssed!!
    take care, lou