Fibro Complete Multi w/Malic Acid HAVE YOU TRIED IT???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Jun 10, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm hoping that everyone who hasn't tried this vitamin will give it a few months trial.

I just started ordering vitamins and supps from the store here last month. Both hubby and I are taking this daily supp and both of us have found wonderful results within days of starting this vitamin.

Our situations are different...I'm still hoping to pull out of this flare before it's 2nd year anniversary in July and I'm determined to try to feel stronger before the heat comes. (No air conditioners in Europe)

I've stopped all Aspartame products, weeded out chemical/processed type foods from my diet, added more fresh foods (tons) and stopped smoking to give myself the best chance of recouperating.

There's nothing I can do about my stress levels but I try.

Hubby's getting sicker by the week and as his wife, I'm beginning to see it in every aspect of his daily life.

So....both of us recently started taking this new vitamin supplement. His eyes are looking better for most of the day. They don't look so red and tired by 8:00 in the morning. (I can always tell how he feels by looking in his eyes)

I've been doing wonderful...but I'm afraid to call it a remission until I can see the hot weather and NOT go back down again.

But the past 2 days, I've been on a ladder trimming hedges that have needed it for over 2 years!!!! My yard looks wonderful, I even have a new large flower bed. Very large and it's beautiful...maybe I can even post a pic.

Please, try this vitamin supplement. If I can feel the difference (and I've been very, very sick) maybe you can too. I'm even feeling like my thyroid is out of whack but better with this new supp.

Hugs all,

Nancy B.
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

No, I haven't tried it but at this point, I'll try (almost) anything. I'm always leary of pills that have a lot of different things combined in them because I'm so darned sensitive to stuff. I'll check it out.

Thanks, and I bump my own posts all the time. lol

PS. I went to the Store and checked it out. It says "multi"; is this a multi-vitamin or just a multi- supplement. Sorry for the dumb question but it's one of those days. And is it a capsule?

Thanks!
    Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 06/11/2006]
  3. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I would also like to know the name of this supplement .. and if it is something I can get in Canada .. Ontario ?
    fudge
  4. Cakedec

Cakedec New Member

I have been using this multi for a few years and love it. Tried taking a cheaper one and really felt the difference. I also take the Pro-Energy to get extra magnesium and malic acid. These keep the aches down.

My son with FMS also uses this multi and it helps himfeel better. The Pro-energy keeps away his migraines.

Deb
  5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Can we take too much magnesium?

M.
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Marta, I really think you'll know when you're taking too much magnesium cause you'll have the poops!! (at least I did)

I've had to cut back on my balanced mag/cal/zinc because my IBS-D was back. Easy enough to adjust.

I'm still taking my 4 Immodiums each morning along with my other pills, my IBS-D has been horrid for almost 18 years so my body needs this.

This supplement is available HERE!!! On this web site for us!!! That's the wonderful part. And they have a buy 2 get 1 free going too.

You'll love this multi-vitamin, so different than the cheaper brands!!!!!!!

Yipppeeeeeee

Nancy B.
  8. sues1

sues1 New Member

I just ordered it and will give it a try....why not? Nothing ventured......nothing gained.
    Blessings.....Susan
  9. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.

Hubby and I will be taking this for a long time, well worth the money for us!!

Hugs,

Nancy
  10. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I find it a very good supplement and you can get it here in Canada.

It's a good time to buy with the exchange rate.

Sue in Ontario
  11. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Haven't heard of that one, but i'm willing to try anything! thanks for the tip
  12. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Dear Nancy,
    I'm fairly new at posting here and I have been spending a great deal of time reading and getting to know my new friends on this Board.

I have been most interested in your posts and I have felt so badly for you because you have been so sick. Its wonderful to read such a positive note from you.

I will definitely take your advice and order this supplement. I have been miserable-----terrible pain every day, all day. I've been waiting and waiting to feel better, but no matter what I do nothing changes. My depression is getting worse and its difficult not to feel hopeless at this point.

So I look forward to trying this supplement. My order is going in tonight as I am up anyway and can't sleep. This is "normal" for me. Sleep has become impossible for me so I
    will have to take care of that too. Maybe I just have to go up on my Elavil.

I thank you very much. It's very kind of you to share your good news. I hope this will continue for you and your hubby.

Fondly,
    Arlene
  13. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I can't take most of hte Prohealth mulits because I'm allergic to PABA, and all except one of thiers has PABA added. Its a B vitamin, but I've gotten terrible rashes when its in a sunscreen or conditioner.

I have ordered from Prohealth though, and they have great supplements. To the other Ontario girl, I'm in Ottawa,a nd they've been one of the best companies I've ordered from in States. I'm now on the Smartbuy program, and I get the lowest prices if I order at least every 3 mths.

My fiance has benefited so much from a multi. he was getting colds/flus about 4 times a year, until I insisted he take one. Now its been a year and he hasn't been sick yet at all.

Another product I super highly recommend from Prohealth is the ProEnzyme P. it is marketed for muscle/joint inflammation, but it helps any kind, IBS, period bloat, helps cramps and generally brings the pain levels down, better than ibuprofen, but w/out the risks. I use less narcotics when I'm on it regularly. I ran out and it was rough until I got another order in.

jeanne
  14. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Jeanne .. thanks for the info !
    Me .. Ontario
  15. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I hope this supplement brings you some relief.( Have you been on Elavil long? Me personally, I hate the stuff...gained 30 pounds on it years ago and it wasn't really helping me either.)

To me, the fact that I could tell a difference right away tells me that my body needed what's in this vitamin.

Jeanne, sorry you can't take this but I'm sure it's beneficial to inform people of it's ingredients since so many here are sensitive.

Also I was thinking it's not really an expensive supplement, only if you compare it to store brand multi-vitamins.

But I tossed many of my other single supplements, easily enough to make the price as cheap as grocery store bought supplements. I tossed my D,C, Folic Acid, and I've had to really cut back on the mag/cal/zinc too.

So, bottom line....very good for us, helpful to me within days and not even expensive.

Hugs all,

Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 06/13/2006]
  16. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Because beginning with the basics is so very important to our health and well being.

Hugs,

Nancy B.