Fibro Conference 9/21

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Copper2002, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

I remember a few weeks ago, someone, or many someones, said they would be attending the fibro conference. Maybe too soon to ask, since I haven't allowed for recoup time, but I'm SOOOOOOOO anxious to hear what transpired!

Heal well, heal quickly, and come tell us the news! ;D

Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances
  2. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

I remember a few weeks ago, someone, or many someones, said they would be attending the fibro conference. Maybe too soon to ask, since I haven't allowed for recoup time, but I'm SOOOOOOOO anxious to hear what transpired!

Heal well, heal quickly, and come tell us the news! ;D

Copper
  3. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

I went to the conference. I have all the information on ordering AUDIO tapes of the presentations, no video tapes. And a bag full of literature to go through. I am exhausted. I had a terrible trip....sprained my ankle in the hotel parking lot, was degraded/humuliated beyond belief by a waiter at a airport restuarant, etc. I get home, and have a "nervous breakdown" and end up in the suicide ward for 24 hours.....I will post about the conference as soon as I am physically and mentally able to. Please have patience with me.....
  4. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

name and when you're up to it. Kick A.. I hope you are feeling better soon. I would love to know how to order these tapes and all the low down. For now, you take care and feel better soon.

Copper, Hay, where have you been. This board is so big it's hard to find everyone from the old place. Hope all is well with you, Kim and Gary
  5. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi DebinMN,

wow, Deb, I'm SOOOOOOO sorry to hear your trip was so rough! Having been on a few Fibro-nightmare trips, I sympathize 100%!

By all means, take as much time as necessary (like I need to give you permission!), and heal, heal, heal! I'll look forward to hearing/learning more whenever you're able.

In the meantime, just know that prayers for your speedy recovery are going out to you, and at least 3 of us on the board (gary, kim, me), and probably a whole host of other folks here, will hold you lovingly in our thoughts.

Oh yeah, the little waggily-but emoticon is for that stinky waiter! Though maybe this cute little thing is TOO GOOD for that waiter!

gentle hugs,
    Copper

[This Message was Edited on 10/01/2002]
  6. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi Guys!

YES! Isn't it something trying to find your way around here!? I STILL haven't figured out how you're supposed to follow a thread, other than to search your own messages every day, and THAT sure gets old! Ha!

Oh well, as long as we connect from time to time. I've bumped into Al once, and Rach once, but that's it. Next time I have a couple of hours to devote to sitting at this box(HA HA! Like that ever happens, 20 minutes, maybe, but I rarely think in hours anymore), I'll search everyone and say hi. Guess I have to hope that this gets bumped to the top so YOU will see it! Well, I still enjoy a good challenge. ;p

Hey, hope all is well with you two? I've been on a kind of see-saw lately, good days and bad weeks, ya know? I've also been MAJORLY slouching on doing what I KNOW I need to do to feel better, such as eating right. Some nutritionist, huh? I LOVE tortillas, cheese, ice cream and candy. I guess this summer I just needed to not THINK about ANYTHING and just do what feels right for the moment. A vacation from myself, kind of. I'll work on getting back up to succesful therapies, et al when winter sets in.

Great to connect with you! I miss seeing all my old buddies! But, I think of all ya'll every single day! Hey, did ya see my pix? Not the best shot, but eh, it's me. :D

super-soft hugs,
    Copper
  7. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

Okay guys (and gals):
    I have not forgotten about you!!!! I went through most of the literature, and most of it is right here on ImmuneSupport. So, instead of making me do a entire synopsis of the conference, please send me questions that I can directly (try) to answer!!!!! Thanks....