Fibro flair and barometric pressure

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spongebobmama, Mar 30, 2010.

1. spongebobmama

spongebobmama New Member

Here in the NorthEast we are in an extemely low pressure weather system right now.I have been tracking my flairs and they seem to get worse as the pressure goes down.I had a temp and very achy last night.Temp is gone today but aches are still here.Also I took a trip to see my daughter inTexas.Has a great time,but the stress I think also has piled up.Any comments Spongebobmama
  2. loto

loto Member

I have experienced flares during low pressure weather also.
    It's sometimes strange because I will know when the weather is going to change by the way i feel!

For some reason this week I'm in a flare, but the weather here is much warmer (70 today) and sunny. It's really windy. There's no low pressure, but maybe the big temperature change sent me into a flare. I don't know. It's trying to change to Spring here, and I guess my body is reacting to it.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

3. Aberlaine

Aberlaine Member

The spring and the fall are very difficult seasons for me because the weather patterns seem to change daily. That may be linked to barometric pressure, too. We're due for three days of warm weather and already I can feel pain in my joints and back. But I need to get out and do some yard work during the nice weather. Darned if you do and darned if you don't.
  4. gknee

gknee New Member

I found a web site that might help you.