Fibro Fog Big Time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, May 5, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I have not had Fibro-fog in a while, but this afternoon. I did. I was talking to my sister and none of the words came out right. I was trying to say I had pain in my two breasts and I said 'I have pain in my two onions'. Why onions? Who knows. And then I started to stutter, so I asked her to bear with me and she did.

Later on when the Fibro fog cleard I called her up in Florida just to show her I was OK now.

She was relieved and so was I.

Isn't fibro fog awful. When I say a sentence people can not understand me.

nyrofan
  2. IlivetocantoronXena

IlivetocantoronXena New Member

Yes I have fibro fog way to much!!
    I try and make light of it and laugh and say don't mind me I am blonde inside lol. Just for that saying I had to go back to being a blonde lol. Sometimes I slur my speech also with the fog and the slurring part is my MS.
    We must be able to laugh at ourselves cause humor brings laughter and it does a body good.
    Kinda Goofy?

Peace
    Michelle
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Whew! I thought I was the only one that happened to! I'm so glad I'm not alone!

God Bless.
  4. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

I just retired 5 weeks ago. The primary issue I couldn't handle anymore was Fibro fog. It is awful and it is very frustrating when you are trying to particpate in a conversation.
  5. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Heres one for you, i was filling out my disability papers and part of it was to write what your problems were,WELL i was going along doing fine when BAM! fog hit,so i ended up putting i cant remember what i was ging to say,lol now if that dosent show them that i cant remember squat i dont know what will,you know come to think of it i wonder what the person thought who read that? well theres so much more but theres not enough room here or time in a day to put it all down here,take care all,angelkisses
  6. flickersticked

flickersticked New Member

Over the winter I sort of "adopted" a couple of ladybugs. I don't have the energy for real pets haha. anyway, I called my sister over to see them and said "hey have you seen my magnetic butterflies?" I have no idea where that came from! It stuck though and that's what everyone calls the little critters now haha the fog can be really frustrating but i try to just see the humor in it.