Fibro Fog Can be a Good Thing! About dating LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Jun 28, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I have been doing the dating scene for awhile now and I have realized that I don't remember a lot of my dates from last year and earlier this year. I realize that this may be a good thing especially if those were bad dates.

Also dealing with men that want to just play around and be a pain in the butt get dropped faster than when they can say Geronimo LOL.

Anyway I had a date last weekend and I thought it was good but he has been acting weird. I realize that after my vacation and when he goes on his vacation, I will probably not remember him LOL.

So I feel like hmm with dating my fibrofog works very well for me LOL. I have trouble remembering past dates and stuff. LOL.

[This Message was Edited on 06/28/2006]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

just as long as you don't end up dating someone you think is 'new', only to find out it was someone you already met?!

That could be embarrassing, LOL!

altho you might find you like someone the second time around and vice-versa...... I had that happen once.

V

3. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Funny!!! Great spin on it!

This fog can have its benefits, when it's not embarrassingly obvious.

scapper
  4. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

My fibrofog has been getting really bad and I have tried all that I can to improve my memory but not a lot of success with it. I have trouble speaking too, all sorts of crazy things going on with me.

Fight that is totally true about the drinking thing and then I don't like alcohol much either.

I really wish I that I can hide my illness from others but mine has gotten so bad that there isn't a way that I can do it. So some I don't tell them the name or anything. However the last few batch of dates I had were all from the same site, and I have a fibro blog group on there, so I have stuff about my illnesses on there.

I have a more in depth blog elsewhere that others can read and get a chance to connect with more people that have the same ailments.

I just find it funny that I forgot the guys so quickly or even guys that ask me out from months ago and then they pop up out of the blue and contact me and I am likee uuuuh who are you again?

As for guys treating me like a lady, so many need to go to special classes on how to treat a lady and respect her.
    Too much talk, and no action from the guys I have run into. Not sure if these are just badly made batch of guys or not.

However I know there are nice ones out there, I just haven't met him yet LOL.
  5. Scapper

Scapper New Member

LOL -- you crack me up!!!!!

"Badly made BATCH of guys" lol -- where is this factory that these defects are coming from? Most likely right around the corner from where I live :)

If I were dating from the computer, as you mentioned, I would keep a notepad to keep track of who's who so I don't repeat the same mistake -- just a thought.

scapper
  6. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Yep, I agree w/ fight, if they were really **that** memorable, even with this fog -- THAT would get through :):):)

scapper