Fibro-fog concerns.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, May 12, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

Well, I'm over one hurdle. I had my home school review for this half of the school year with officials from the Balto. County Board of education. The outcome was fine. I was congratulated for doing a good job with my son.

But there were a few embarrassing momments. I was trying to show my reviewer some work in the portfolio. I couldn't get the pages to turn, think, and talk at the same time. Finally, I just turned it over to him and said "You can look through this.

I was having one big fibro fog day. I ended up leaving my purse in the meeting room. (The review took place in a public library.) I went back and looked and till didn't see it. I thought I'd left it in my car, which my husband had driven back to work. Well, the reviewer had me paged and I got it back.

When I got home, I was fixing a chef's salad for dinner and asked my son for "a bag of bananas" from the refrigerator. I was thinking a "bag of tomatoes" I never keep my bananas in a bag.

Then my son, goes to fill glasses with ice, opens the freezer and discovers that I put the shredded mozarella in there instead of the refrigerator.

It sort of scares me, because these things are happening more often. Individually, they seem like such small things, but I used to be a multi-tasking overachiever with a steel trap memory. Those days are gone. I need prayer. I need to be mentally sharp. I have two more years of homeschooling before Nathaniel graduates. This is very important to me.

My husband and I vowed to God, after my eldest child spent a year (kindergarten) in public schools that we would give our children a Christian education. They all went through a combination of homeschooling and Christian schools.

So, pray that the fibro fog(or what ever this is) lifts, or that God enables my son to attend a Christian school, providing us with finances and transportation.

Della
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I have been away from the forum for a few days, but just read this post. I was having really bad fog, it was affecting my work etc, I took a few weeks off, but I also started taking colostrum tablets, which is supposed to help the fog, I haven't had any fog since. I have been back at work several weeks, no return so far of the fog. What I don't know though is whether it was the break or the tablets !
    I am praying for you for this, also for the need for a new car. I know God cares about every situation we face.
    Keep up the good work with the home schooling. I am sure the Lord will bless you for your diligence.
    Linda.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Sorry to hear about your brain fog, I will be praying for you. May the Lord bless you and give you the strength to endure.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you as you requested. I wish you good luck with everything.

Sandy