Fibro fog?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Txslady, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Txslady

Txslady New Member

There are a lot of days that I feel dizzy, almost like a slight drunken state. This happens whether I take medication or not. Is this what you mean by fibro fog?

Shannon
  2. larry11

larry11 New Member

for me it is a loss of words, forget what i`m doing,go past the driveway etc,,, Seems like a sign of old age but i just turned 39......... talk to you again.....larry
  3. over50

over50 New Member

it really is different.
    I hope you will let your DR know about this,especially if it gets worse.
    Just to make sure it isnt something else.
    I hope you just take it easy on those days.
    I am glad you joined our board,it seems like someone has a question,there is always such good advice.
    Shanon,take it easy,and let us know what the Dr had to say,it might help someone else.
    Take care.Linda
  4. heavenlyanimals

heavenlyanimals New Member

SHANNON I WROTE THE OTHER DAY WANTING TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAD THE DIZZY FEELING . I TAKE ANTIVERT FOR MINE. LIKE YOU STATED IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE A LITTLE DRUNK.LIKE YOUR BRAIN IS SO HEAVY.(KNOW THAT AIN'T WHAT IT IS THEY SAY I AIN'T GOT ONE HA HA ) DO YOU EVER HAVE THE RINGING IN YOUR EARS?LET ME KNOW. I PRAY FOR ALL WITH THIS STUFF....COLLETTE
  5. elsa

elsa New Member

Loss of word recall, short term memory problems, problems spelling words, forgeting topic you are expounding on, forgeting to turn your car off before you lock the door, etc..

Dizziness can also be a part of fibro. I never really put it with fibro fog but with inner ear issues, ie ringing and maniere's syndrome.

Hope this helps,

Elsa
  6. MKlady

MKlady New Member

I had a couple of ear infections last summer and then I had persistent dizziness as you describe with no more infections or other detectable sources.

In retrospect, my doctor and I decided the dizzy attacks are part of the fibro fatigue and fog. This week, after totally overdoing Saturday, I've had the dizzies again. Thankfully, I'm recovering and they are going away.

I don't have any endurance yet, but my mind is clear and I can get up and move around without feeling like I'm tilting or spinning.