Fibro fog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jpswife_4boys, Apr 9, 2003.

1. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

It has hit me hard once again. Yesterday when I took my boys to school I got them there a little late so I had to sign them in. I spelled my last name wrong! Then I went to the store and as I left I hit a buggy that I knew was there and broke my headlight out. Then I went to school to take a test and I went brain dead. I make straight A's but yesterday I made a C. I know it's the fog. I knew the test well I just didn't complete answering or forgot to answer. Dang fog!!!!!!
  2. bejo

bejo New Member

Don't you just hate this fog? There are times that it makes you feel like a complete idiot. LOLOL bejo
  3. forjesus715

forjesus715 New Member

It seems as if know one understands what causes the fog to come on.. and you never know just how long it will last. There are days when I don't know whether I am coming or going and I miss an important appointment that it took months to schedule. I keep a calender for such things, but even so, I am lucky to figure what day it is.... or month for that matter. And how you said that about signing the wrong name... I do that too???? Or can't remember my phone number, its a miracle that I even know my name on those days. I can really relate with you, its seems if I am in a fog; its dangerous for me to leave the house. Its nice to know that I am not losing my mind and that someone has the same experiences as I do.. Thanks for Sharing!!!