fibro fog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dichter, Jul 2, 2003.

ProHealth CBD Store
  1. dichter

dichter New Member

Hello to all at this site. They are not sure even if I have it yet. They said you have to wait a few months, well whatever! They have me on medicine today is the first day I feel like my goofy self. I cut the med in 1/2 thought I was out of sort from it making me kind of drousy. I am on eleve and vioxx for a bad shoulder that is how the entire thing got started going from dr. to dr. examing me for the shoulder and then findiing out why I feel like someone has a voodoo doll out on me. But the wierd thing it is only in my ribs and shoulder blade areas. So who the heck knows but I feel awake and myself today. The fibro fog thing I am sitting with my mouth open when I read these things that is exactly how I felt the last couple days especially at work. Like you were seeing things from the inside and not with it. So what I tried to do was do things that I like and try to keep up with your usual routine hoping that I would snap out of it. Keep in touch
  2. JannyW

JannyW New Member

>>>They are not sure even if I have it yet. They said you have to wait a few months, well whatever!<<<

This is a new one on me ... the rheumy who diagnosed me told me right off that I had fibro, using my list of symptoms & the tender points as the basis. Is your doc an internist or a rheumatologist??

Aleve & Vioxx are making you drowsy? Well, I guess everyone reacts differently ... some people get drowsy from Neurontin, it doesn't affect me that way. As far as keeping to a routine, this is a big part of self-management of fibro ... as much as possible, schedule your activities -- it will reduce stress.

Hang in there,
    Jan ^v^
  3. slmchristia

slmchristia New Member

Hi. I too have the brain fog. Am at work and can't remember names--loose things--etc. Soooo frustrating. I have started taking magnesium along with my reg vitamins. It seems to help some. Sandy
ProHealth CBD Store