Fibro Freedom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by azmiranda, Apr 24, 2012.

1. azmiranda

azmiranda Member

Has anyone used FibroFreedom? I have had fibromyalgia for years, I take pain medication and I am still in such a bad flare I can barely move. I want to try it but the price is holding me back....comments please.

2. FaithHopeCure

FaithHopeCure New Member

I have had fibro for 12 years and been on nearly all anti depressants and pain/anti anxiety meds. Prescription meds have helped but they lose their effect then I have go to higher doses and/or change meds.

I started fibro sleep, peaceful nights, fibro freedom and fibro multi-vitamin eight weeks ago. I slowly went off zoloft and the ambian. I now only need the generic klonopin on a as needed basis. The fibro freedom has 5HTP which helps produce seratonin. I started to feel that all the pharma meds were making me more sick. I feel much better now, although I do still get terrible neck pain. I am getting Botox injections next week to paralyze and block the muscle nerves. These injections last from 4 to 6 months. Eventually I am hoping my neck muscles will finally start to relax on their on and not go into spasm.
    I will let you know how the Botox injections work.

If I can manage this worst pain then i believe the rest of the body will settle down. I know supplements are not cheap but after adding up co-pays for meds and doctor appts I realized that I am paying just a little more for a more holistic way to go.....
  3. misskoji

misskoji Member

I'm sorry you are in such a bad flare. :(

I have not yet tried Fibro Freedom, so I don't have any personal experience to share with you. I have had friends tell me great things, though.

You can read what other customers have said about the product under the review/ratings tab on the product page here:

ProHealth allows both positive and negative reviews, so I think it's a pretty fair system. This product seems to be popular and works very well for quite a few.

This is from our customer service return policy page:

"Return Policy

ProHealth provides a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee for any vitamins and nutritional supplements you are not completely satisfied with. Simply return the unused portion and you will receive a full refund or credit of the product cost (shipping charges are nonrefundable). If available, please include your invoice or packing slip with your return."

I've taken Fibro Sleep with great results, too.

I hope you feel better soon!

4. Kittyweird

Kittyweird New Member

I take Fibro Freedom & love it. It does make me sleepy , so I usually only take it at night, or if I'm having a bad flare day. I don't wake up in as much pain & with the addition of 1 melatonine tablet, I sleep better than I have in years. I tried Fibro Sleep, but Valerian gives me headaches.
    I recently stop taking all pharamaceuticals because of the side effects.