Fibro Impact Questionnaire - Do You Want To Take It?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Nov 9, 2005.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

I found a site where you can take a Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire which was developed by the Oregon Health & Science University.

I can't figure out how to get it to accept my input to take it -- I was hoping someone here with a little more computer knowledge would know how -- and tell me!!

Here is how to access it:

go to: www:myalgia.com

click: Tretment of Fibro (on tabs on left side of screen)

click: Pain Tools: Physician Assessment Questions (last choice)

click: Fibro Impact Questionnaire

click: Fibro Impact Questionnaire

(Reference for questionnaire: Burckhardt, C.S., Clark, S.R., Bennett, R.M.: The fibromyalgia impact questionnaire (FIQ): development and validation. J Rheumatol. 18:728-733, 1991.)

2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I cannot help you with computer wizardy! I am going to take the test though! Thanks for bringing it here!

Kim
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

but much too tired and foggy to do all the scoring. Tomorrow. Thanks for the post.

Sue
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

I found it, but I'm unable to take it! I'm glad you two were able to take it!

Janet
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

6. JLH

JLH New Member

7. Musica

Musica New Member

When you click on Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire, it opens into a PDF file that you can print and complete by hand. By clicking on Scoring for FIQ it opens up into another PDF file, which you can print and use to score and interpret your results. Sorry, but it doesn't seem to be an online test with automated scoring, if that's what you were hoping for!
  8. snow_white1920

snow_white1920 New Member

I went to that web site and looked at other available articles and there was a lot of good info there. Some of it I even printed off to take to my rheumy the next time I go cause I can never seem to remember all my symptoms.

I recently started a journal of pain so that I will be able to say I had pain here and it scaled a 0-10 and what meds I took to relieve it. (this was also a suggestion from you beautiful ppl here).

Thank You so much for all ya'll help in getting me on track.