fibro in Singapore

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Apr 23, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

is a nightmare no support groups and no understanding
    this is why I am a bit scared about suggesting treatments
    as they really dont have a clue well to be fair it was my reum doc who diagnosed me here but I spoke to him about antibiotic he said no!!!how can i win
  2. clerty

clerty New Member

so it has given me a lot good good advice and ideas it is my life line i have to say you are such a strong person
    i admire your strength I hope you win !!!

Clertyx
  3. clerty

clerty New Member

we will be here for 2 years !!!
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

I really appreciate it I will check this out

Clertyx
  5. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

The best thing that you can do is stay informed and in doing so make sure your treating dr. is. Do not be afraid to take in information off any of the web sites that will help in your treatment and any books also. I would suggest you subscribe to the FMS magazine as it has helped me diagonsie things that have been wrong with me and I have taken the articles in to my Dr. and he ends up concurring with the article. Do not be afraid to get another dr if yours will not treat you and give you the medications you need to relieve pain. Hope this helps.
  6. ETN

ETN New Member

My good friend lives in Singapore and I have been dying to go there...
    Her pics of her house and the surroundings are beautiful...

How long have you been there?

7. novitality

novitality New Member

Just a thought. Can you get a copy of the latest diagnostic manual? Maybe the college library? I would think something like that would make them have to at least take notice. It has been recently diagnosed as an auto-immune disease. You might try to find something on that. Maybe someone can send some medically based, official material on it?

Good luck.