Fibro Life is draining

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Jan 16, 2007.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

I feel like this disease is sucking the life right out of me.
    Lately i'm lucky if I get 2 days a month where I can acually 'think' about getting things done.
    Everyday I have things I would like to do running thru my head and I never seem to get to em.

My house is picked up and would pass a quick eye exam but DON"T look too close!! its dirty.(sad to say)

Things like vacumming behind and under things happens
    nil to none. My curtains get took down and washed once a yr!! Its terrible to think that I use to keep such a nice clean home~
    Does anyone else having trouble keeping up with things?

Thanks for listening
    Tandy
  2. Shelbyeatenton

Shelbyeatenton New Member

Hi Tandy,

I definitely understand where you are coming from when you say that Fibro is sucking the life right out of you.

I used to dance for goodness knows how many hours a day and now as i lay on the sofa during ANOTHER flare all i can do at the moment is sleep and try my best to deal wih the pain.

I als find it really hard to keep up with the housework and find hoovering really quite hard. My family come in and help me when i really need it. Do you have anyone you could ask, even a neighbour?

Try not to beat yourself up, you aren't a bad person and you obviously are a strong person because you are still trying and aren't giving up! Keep on keeping on and so will i!

Gentle Hugs,
    Shelby
    xx
  3. buffyr

buffyr New Member

I'm with you. Fibro is so difficult to deal with sometimes. And then you have the times you hurt so bad or for so long you are sure the docs musy have missed something. Lately I find myself catastrophizing a lot and panicing. It is hard to keep a house up and do the things the family needs you to do. Hang in there, you are definately not alone!!!!