fibro study

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twitcher, Nov 11, 2006.

1. twitcher

twitcher New Member

I heard about a fibro investigational drug study that is starting. Has anyone considered this. I am thinking about looking into it.
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i dont know what drug study your talking about what i am waiting for is sativex to become legal in the u.s. it is a pot based drug that helps with fibro. they are doing a third stage study soon after that it should be on the market in the next two years.you spray in under your tongue so im hoping it dont bother my stomach. charlene
  3. twitcher

twitcher New Member

is the name of the drug. Anyone know anything about it?
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

and I saw on the TV a few minutes ago, about a study for FMS.
    I called the number, and left a message, if it sounds like a good deal, I'll post the number for thoes who live in Ca.
    Not sure if its in other States or not.

I know a couple of years ago, I was asked to join a study, it is based on the Gabatril Meds. (hope I sp that rt.)
    They wanted me to quit my Pain meds.

Now if I only had the FMS, I might beinterested in doing that.
    But I have a lot of other co-exisiting conditions, that I really need Pain meds for.

Also noticed that one the New's today, here locally, I think there is a segment on CFS.
    I plan on taping it, I don't have CFS,

but I am supecting I may be getting it as I am fighting a MRSA infection, and I am so tired, it's not like the fatigue I get from the FMS, this is so draining, it's got me a tad worried.

Anyway, I'll let ya know what the Study is about, (FMS)

sharonk