Fibro symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greenqueen, Jan 19, 2003.

1. greenqueen

greenqueen New Member

This is for EJAY.I read your reply to Red-eared guy and you mentioned a large stomach as one of your problems with fibro.Where did you get this information?I've read tons of stuff but never saw that symptom mentioned before.Is this related to hiatal hernia?I know that it's common with fibro and cfs.
  2. ejay

ejay New Member

greenqueen i just don't get you. you say you call yourself a hsp and yet you jump on someone who has a symptom your not fam. with. i'm sure in all your research you came across the fact that the symptoms are so wide and different that they never could all be listed and open any book on ibs wich pretty well always comes with fibro bloating is almost a sure thing why are you jumping on me?
  3. greenqueen

greenqueen New Member

Honey,I wasn't jumping on you.I was just asking.What did I say that made you think that?I'm way too old and mellow to jump on anyone about anything except abuse to animals and babies and folks like us.Please forgive me.I never meant to hurt or insult.
  4. ejay

ejay New Member

no problem greenqueen i'm just so tired of feeling overdue without the gift ahead of a child and the last 15mnths pretty well in bed because of it make me sensitive to. it sounds like we have a lot of the same intrest though. ejay
  5. greenqueen

greenqueen New Member

The thing is I've got one too,and was just looking for a certifiable excuse for it other than my weight.lol.People who don't know me think I'm pregnant ,too.You're right about that symptom thing.I had my first attack of cfs right after I attempted to paint my kitchen in Jan.'89.I was out for two weeks straight.In all the research I did for years,nothing was ever mentioned about that link.And then one day,I read an article that said some people were triggered by paint.And I haven't seen another reference since.How 'bout that?Anyway,I'm glad we're okay.