Fibro Ticket

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shell, Mar 10, 2003.

1. shell

shell New Member

Could not get out of bed today!!! Was running late for doctor appointment and did a rolling stop making a right turn after taking a good look for traffic. GOT A TICKET!! Cop asked me why my tags had expired. Then I remembered that I had forgotten to take the stickers out of my purse and put them on my car!!! Had thought about it off and on for 2 months but when I was actually near my car never remembered!! Got another ticket!! This thing gets us everywhere!!
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shell, I let my drivers licence expire three days after it was due.

Cost me $15.00 dollars late fee. The funny part about this was, I kept asking my husband if his needed to be renewed!

I usually keep the insurance card on the 'counter' by the keys, and guess what? I will pick up the keys and let the papers there!

Gee, we really are a bunch of forgetful nuts, but it can get expensive.

I make all kinds of 'notes' on the fridge, and I will still forget the important stuff.

Shalom!! Shirl
  3. Tattoopixie

Tattoopixie New Member

In my purse! Now I just hope I remember to take my car through emissions & mail the darn thing off! I even have the money order made out & in the envelope! Of course, I do that w/all my bills & then forget to mail them as I leave the grocery (they are already addressed, stamped, etc)-am tired of those late fees! LOL!Glad to know that at least I am not the only one!
    Pixie