fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kwayne, May 21, 2006.

1. kwayne

kwayne New Member

HI I HAV'NT BEEN HERE IN A VERY LONG TIME BUT IM BACK.ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR YOUR PAIN.I TAKE PERKS FOR PAIN.I HAVE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN FOR SUCH A LONG TIME AND I HAVE DONE EVERYTHIONG I CAN THAT I KNOW OF TO HELP MYSELF.TO NO AVAIL,GOOD GOD THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING I CAN DO ISNT THERE.ANYWAY I NEED TO ASL ABOUT FIBRO.I WAS JUST TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT TOLD ME THERE IS A CURE FOR FIBRO.AND MY DR. IS TELLING ME THAT THERE ISNT. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE REALLY IS A CURE.AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO MANY THINGS ABOUT FIBRO.WHAT IS IT REALLY.IVE BEEN TOLD ITS ARTHRITIS,DIGESTIVE PROBLEM,IMMUNE PROBLEM.WHAT CAUSES IT.AND WHAT THE HECK DO YOU DO FOR THE PAIN.

THANK YOU
    KATHY
  2. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I'm on the fentanyl patch and Soma and it just takes the edge off.

I'm with you, there has to be something that can be done. I mean we can send people into out of space, what the heck?

My rheumy told me last Thursday night that it is time for me to try and get on SSDI and he is behind me 100%.

I'm scared to death. I'm scared if I do, I'm scared if I don't. I have bills that I can't pay either way.

His biggest fear is that I keep refusing tests because my insurance doesn't cover them (I have a $3,000 deductible). I know it's to the poin that he's worrying about my mental health as well as my physical well being.

I'm so tired all the time. I'm tired of fighting with the pain, I'm tired of trying to be "chipper" so that when someone asks me "How are you?" I can honestly say "o.k." Truthfully, I feel like something the cat dragged in.

I'm nervous and scared 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Any spare time I have, I try and sleep. Not only does it help me to catch up on my sleep, or prepare for the week ahead, but it is the only time I'm not shaking with fear.

I'm with you... is there a cure? What causes this?

Hugs,
    Tigger

[ advertisement ]