fibro?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by munchkin, Mar 10, 2003.

1. munchkin

munchkin New Member

HI! munchkin here,

I haven't been able to get into a doctor yet so I have a question for anyone out there.

With Fibro, can you get really sore and hurting for one or two days and then it's gone for a day or so?? Mine comes and goes, is that how it is? I seem to get it worse in my neck and shoulders like my bones are all bruised.

Thanks ALL,

Munchkin
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

That is fibro in a nutshell. The pain will come and go, move, leave then come back then start all over again. My pain goes from my shoulders, neck, chest, mid back, lower back, knees, calves, ribs, stomach lol just about everywhere. Some days there isnt a place on me that doesnt hurt, and other days I might just have mild pain in one or two places. There are alot of other symptoms that I have besides pain but that is the major one. I have exhaustion just about everyday even when I have sleep. Sometimes I don't even know when something is hurting. Today I was putting clothes way and I barely bumped my leg not even enough to make a bruise and it brought tears to my eyes because it hurt so bad. I hope that you find some relief.Best wishes

Hugs,
    Jeanna
  3. munchkin

munchkin New Member

Hi!
    Thanks for the info "is it fibro" I have so many questions i guess i need to ask my doctor.

Thanks again
    Munchkin
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Yes, that is how Fibro can be. You can feel great in the morning and be in severe pain that same evening.

Please, just ask your questions, we will try to answer all that we can.

Take care............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. munchkin

munchkin New Member

Thanks Shirl! I see there are alot of great people on this site and very helpful. Can't wait to see Doc.

Munchkin
  6. marecee58

marecee58 New Member

Yep - my pain came and went for almost three years; the first place affected were my knees. Then it managed to creep its way up and all over.

For the past 6 months the pain came and never went.