fibromaster/FFC suggestion

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by winsomme, Oct 22, 2005.

1. winsomme

winsomme New Member

i just read a post by fibromaster.

it said that if you live more than 50 miles away from the FFC that you need to do a phone consult and that it would cost almost $1,000 - as opposed to $325 for a one hour initial consult/

if you really want to go in person and get the bloodwork done (i know it sounds sneaky)but why not just say you live within the 50 mile radius or just say you have friends or family that live in the city, and you are living with them for the time being.

just an idea.

thanks
    bill
  2. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

They do not charge you $1000 for a phone consult. They charge $325 each for the first 2 visits because the doc talks with you for an hour. They require that you come to the first appt but as an option they allow you to get the results on the phone. They charge 325 for the hour consult via the phone. The out of town package costs 995 but you get 1 in office hour consult and 3 phone 1 hour consults. They have this as an option out of patient convenience since so many would have diffuculty coming from out of town. I live 3-3 1/2 hours away and go each time so that I can get an IV. It is entirely up to each individual.

Dani
  3. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

What does FFC stand for?

[ advertisement ]