Fibromickster Are you OK

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Sep 11, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I just wish I could do something more for your problems with hubby. I'm praying for you everyday that he comes around and that he quits being a butthead to you.

Lots of gentle hugs, also.
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thank you so much for thinking of me. Actually, I did tell him that I wanted to go see a counselor by myself first and asked him if he would be willing to go to the family sessions when my sessions are over.

Guess what he said???? Absolutely. I was stunned, hopeful, happy, and most of all so thankful. I do love him so much and want him to know what how i feel, and why I have to take what I have to.

Again thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I am hoping things will get much better, however, I do know he still hates me taking certain kinds of medicine. I just have to get him to know that if i didn't take it I would be a much more miserable person. So if he likes the way I am now, he better get used to it.

I am actually still downstairs, however, I plan on going back to my room tomorrow night when my daughter comes home from college to visit. Keep on praying.