fibromyalgia and chiropractic treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by faith30, Apr 9, 2003.

1. faith30

faith30 New Member

I've had fibro since Dec. 96. I was finally able to get disasbility in 1999. Two years ago, I began going to a chiropractor. After two years, I am able to work part time! He has a water massage machine that does wonders for fibro. If you've tried all the meds and the doctors, try chiropractic care for fibro. It's been truly a miracle worker for me! If you want to know more, please email at havfayth2@yahoo.com
  2. scottabir

scottabir New Member

been going to a Chiropractor for about 6 months now and it has helped quite a bit. I still have pain but my migraines are gone.

Abi
  3. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

Hi Faith!
    I am so happy for you that chiro has helped. I went to one for years...but I wanted to add that if I were to go to one now...it would throw me into severe nauseating pain due to Chronic Myofascial Pain, a neuromuscular disease that ofter accompanies FM...it is wise not to suggest to people what to try because it could result in dire results for them! Case in point: One day I was at the computer at my FM message board and a poster suggested this great stretch! so, (stupidly) I tried it...only to be thrown in to several days of nausea!
    She felt so bad!!! I had to post it so no one with neck injury/CMP might do the same thing!;-)

Just mention what works for you and why!
    Love and Peace, Blondie

[ advertisement ]