Fibromyalgia and Chlamydia Pneumoniae

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Marienkaefer, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Marienkaefer

Marienkaefer New Member

Please go to www.cpnhelp.org for vital information on Chlamydia Pneumoniae, the infectious bacteria which is implicated in fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis and many other chronic diseases. I had the illness. I had the pain. I had the dysfunction. For many years. Now I don't have it any more because for nearly a year I have been following an arduous, taxing, scientifically sound medical protocol. I'm a mother of two, an ordinary person, a patient who found something that worked, really worked. Chlamydia Pneumoniae infects your cells. It causes major dysfunction. There is more information on Dr David Wheldon's brilliant website. Check out what Dr Michael Powell of the Fibromyalgia Treatment and Learning Center in Sacramento is doing. Please don't dismiss this out of hand. I once had chronic fibromyalgia. My pain has now gone. It has taken months, and I have had dreadful symptoms of bacterial die-off along the way, but it has happened and I find every day now wondrous, truly wondrous, because I don't have that dreadful pain any more. In the course of time, this way of dealing with fibromyalgia and other chronic illnesses will filter through to mainstream medicine. It hasn't reached that stage yet. There are just a bunch of people in various countries who are doing these combined antibiotic protocols and slowly getting themselves better. Some doctors in the US, like Dr Teitelbaum, and the Fibro and Fatigue Centers, use a similar approach. [This Message was Edited on 10/29/2009]
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

You may not have noticed, but we have a great Fibro board here with people that would be interested in your message. How about posting it there too?