Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers (FFC) Questran/Vitamin C Flush

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MrHappyGoLucky12, Jan 4, 2006.

1. MrHappyGoLucky12

MrHappyGoLucky12 New Member

Hello Friends,

For anyone who goes to the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers (FFC) and has done the Questran/Vitamin C Neurotoxin Flush, I have a question. Even if you don't go to the FFC and have done the neurotoxin treatment protocol, you can probably help me.

Here is my medication/supplement regimen. Questran binds the toxins together so they can be eliminated from my system, but it will also bind to my medication and supplements and eliminate them too. Where in my regimen could I possibly fit in Questran four times per day so that it wouldn’t interfere with my other medications and supplements?

WAKE UP
    DHEA/Pregnenolone – 1 capsule
    Transfer Factor 6000 – 1 capsule
    Thyroid 37.5 mcg – 1 capsule
    Cortisol 10 mg – 1 capsule
    Provigil 200 mg – 1 tablet

BREAKFAST
    My-B-Tabs – 1 tablet
    Energy Extract – 3 capsules
    Max Green Multi – 1 capsule
    Clonazepam 1 mg – 1 tablet
    Valtrex 1 gm – 1 caplet
    MitoMax NT – 2 tablets

LUNCH
    My-B-Tabs - 1 tablet
    Release and Renew – 2 capsules
    MitoMax NT – 2 tablets
    Cortisol 10 mg – 1 capsule

BETWEEN LUNCH AND SUPPER
    Maitake D-fraction – 2 capsules

SUPPER
    My-B-Tabs - 1 tablet
    Valtrex 1 gm – 1 caplet
    Release and Renew – 2 capsules

BETWEEN SUPPER AND BED
    Maitake D-fraction – 2 capsules

30 MINUTES BEFORE BED
    Rest and Restore – 1 capsule
    Zoloft 100 mg – 2 tablets

BED TIME
    Transfer Factor 6000 – 1 capsule
    Nystatin 500,000 unit – 3 tablets
    Xyrem 8 gm – 1 or 2 doses

MrHappyGoLucky12
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm no medical professional, but this seems to be an awful lot of stuff for your system to try to handle. Is any of it helping you? Did you add one thing at a time or several at once? It's hard to tell if something is helping unless it's added by itself.

Love, Mikie
  3. DAWNANNA

DAWNANNA New Member

I WAS CONSIDERING THE FFC IN PITTSBRUG..I TALKED WITH THEM AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A CD ON WHAT THEY DO...BUT IF YOU ARE ON ALL THAT MEDS..OH MY ..THAT IS SCAREY..I THOUGHT I WAS ON ALOT(WHICH DOES NOT HELP WITH THE PAIN) OF MEDS..WELL WERE DO WE GO FROM HERE????DAWNANNA
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I also go to the FFC and I do not take that much. Also many of those are supplements not precriptions. In addition you are not taking all of this forever. Most of it is for less than a year. Lastly you do not have to take anything you don't want to they will work with you.

If you are thinking about going please do. It has saved my life and I have met so many that are getting better there. I am in Atlanta but I have heard excellent thinbs abgout Cleveland.

I am on:
    AM
    Doxycycline for mycoplasma RX
    Famvir for EBV RX
    Cortisol RX
    Nystatin for Yeast RX
    Acidophillus for yeast
    Miyake Mushrooms for Immune function (Many cancer patitns take these as an immune booster)
    Transfer Factor 4000 for Immune function
    Heperin for hypercoagulation RX
    Lumbrokinase for Hypercoagulation
    End Fatigue (A multivitimin tailored to FM in a powder you mix with water and drink)
    Omega 3 Fish oil (lots of people take this)
    Cymbalta (Antidepressant helps with pain)RX

PM
    Miyake Mushrooms
    Garlic for yeast
    Heperin RX
    Lumbrokinase

Before bed
    Thyroid RX
    Ambien CR RX
  5. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I agree, way too much stuff. Our bodies are able to correct itself to a certain extent...IF WE ALLOW IT TO. Personally, I have suffered with CFS/FM and firmly believe we have to "lighten our toxic load". Our cells become so toxic that these diseases develop in our bodies and it just can't find its way back. Please try some homeopathic & natural remedies that work with your bodies system and not against it. (I can help you with this) Pharmaceutical drugs are NOT going to heal. They usually cause more problems in other areas and even more problems in the long run. If you can do away with the chemicals, please do.

Why doesn't any one talk about diet??????? Diet is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the healing process!!! None of us will get better eating the typical american diet. I grew up in Indiana where fast food is literally on every corner. If a company wants to test a fast food restaurant, they go to Indiana.

I moved away and started to read about nutrition because doctors weren't helping me (they were taking all of my money though...iv drips)and this was the best thing I ever did. I've healed myself tremendously through self study by using nutrition through supplements and good diet. I never drink cokes or eat fast food/fried foods and honestly, I don't miss it!!! People may call me a "health nut" behind my back, but I don't care. I ski and play tennis, walk my dog and two years ago I couldn't get out of bed!!!!!

I also recommend doing ionic foot detoxes. You can buy the foot patches online(can I recommend one here??). These will help your organs do their job by pulling out some of your toxic load through the many pores in your feet. I love them!! Once you get most of the load out of your body you can back down on the frequency of use.

Hopes this helps and if you want to know more, please post or I can give you my email.
  6. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

Congratulations on choosing the best possible method out there of improving your health. With the knowledge and support of the doctors at the FFC, they are able to find out things that are wrong with you, and address them the best possible way.

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you call the helpful people at the FFC, they will gladly find out the answer for you. Isn't it truly great to have doctors that understand us?

Good luck with your treatment,
    Chris
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I think FFC's are great, and have made many people much better. I have been rather appalled at the drug and supplement load they put people under sometimes though. And your's is just plain formiddable. the person who said you only have one liver and 2 kidneys, summed it very well.

You have a toxic load that I'm already sure your body can't clear fast enough. I can tell you from experience, and so will many others, too much too fast, can make you sicker in the long run.

I HAVE DONE QUESTRAN NEUROTOXIN treatment btw. I will warn you right now, it's enough of a load all on it's own. Over half a year later, I'm still trying to heal my gut and clear the food allergies it brought on. It is a risk all its own. It had a very, VERY, CORROSIVE effect on my gut. From stomach to small intestine and esp. my colon, I felt every pill I swallowed, food hurt, having a bm was a nightmare just until lately. Primal Defense is finally healing the damage it did, and I was only up to 3 doses a day, which I got to slowly for my 3 and half week treatment.

I'm not saying the treatment is bad, it's treated some people, jsut be prepared for major risks and side effects. Whatever toxic load we carry sets us up for horrid die off. I compared notes w/ my mother, who took it for cholesterol lowering like it was designed for, she had no side effects.

My environmental doc actually took a course by Dr. Shoemaker who designed the treatement for neurotoxins. She said he was too gungho in approach because he really meant well and wanted to help people, but that he had no idea how bad the detox actually felt. She uses it occasionally for patients, but very slowly, at low doses, and makes sur ethe gut is very healthy and ready for detox and that the person's total load is way down first. Wish I'd talked to her before I tried it through my GP.

jEANNE
  8. jane32

jane32 New Member

I don't really think you are on too much. I mean must of them are not meds they are minerals and vitamins. I go the FFC and I plan on taking more then that. I want to get better and don't really want to wait. I add something every week. I definitely need to make a schedule like yours though-thanks. I was wodnering if I could take my t3, DHEA and transfer Factor at once in the morning. I am adding things like ginseng, coconut oil, Ench., and soem other vitamins that the FFC never even recommend but I think woudl be helpful. How long have you been following this treatment? Are you feeling better or still in the bad stage?

Have you asked them where youshoudl add the flush? They are really good at figuring that stuff out.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/05/2006]
  9. vp

vp New Member

I just wanted to add that; while that is quite a list, it is very similar to mine and it is very overwhelming, and alot of pills. Alot of them are hormonal supplements and vitamins. I get my bloodwork back in 2 weeks to see what neurotoxins I am dealing with. I'm not sure where to fit it in. I have trouble fitting in everything I take. It's hard when I'm not awake long enough to eat 3x a day.

Good luck to ya

Valerie
  10. MrHappyGoLucky12

MrHappyGoLucky12 New Member

jane32,

Take your T3, DHEA, and Transfer Factor first thing in the morning when you wake up, on an empty stomach. Don't eat for at least 30 minutes. I do it this way, and two of my doctor's recommended it that way.

MrHappyGoLucky12
    [This Message was Edited on 01/05/2006]
  11. betsboop

betsboop New Member

skierchik......what is your cure via foot for toxic overload....i have been on oxycontin for many years as well as topomax to boost its pain relieving quality as well as quite a few heart meds.....i also take anti inflammatories and exercise....the dr. want me to take more meds for the pain but i refuse feeling i dont want to "overload" my body with more!!!! would love to hear your foot cure.....thanx