Fibromyalgia Aware Magazine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sandyz, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I got these magazine in the mail that is put out by the National Fm Association. Our own magazine!! I really liked the magazine and I wandered if anyone else had gotten a copy and what you thought of it.

The magazine had a lot about Juvenille Fibromyalgia in this issue plus a lot of a other articles about info on Fm. It felt so validating for me to get this magazine.
  2. lumediluna

lumediluna New Member

I would like to take a look at it.......how did you get it?
  3. jojojem

jojojem New Member

That is great!Anything like that show us someone is concerned about are disease.If you have a minute I would like to get it.Have a good day.
    JoJoJem
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

To receive the magazine call 714-921-0150 or e-mail nfa@FMaware.org. It looks like it only comes out 3 times a year. It costs $35 which is a little high but that`s also used as a donation for the National Fibromyalgia Association so I wouldn`t mind paying that.

This was a free sample so you probably could get a free issue also. I also noticed our board sponsor Pro Health had an ad in there for supplements.

You could also check the magazine out at its website. Just type in Fibromyalgia Aware magazine on your Google search.

This sure made my day!