Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tessyd, Jan 7, 2007.

1. tessyd

tessyd New Member

My brother sent me an email on fibro, because of my symptoms, it sounds like I may have it, because of the cause can be from bacterim/viral infections. I had atleast 10 sinus infections last year, been in severe depression, woke up last week feeling tight, like a pulled muscle, went to chiropractor and he said I had muscle spasms and was too tense and this was not normal however he knew of all the trajedies in our family and understood. Now I think it could be fibro but have not been diagnosed, I feel the flu like symptoms and full head, like bad sinus, very dizzy, feels like someone is screwing a clamp on my head, pain is moving all around my neck, head and back, I do feel like I have a ton a of weights on my arms, legs as I walk, I just turned 40. Can you guys that know, let me know if it sounds like I have this? I took herbal muscle relaxers and tylenol and it doesn't touch the pain, I feel like I'm dying. Haven't worked in months. Please help.
    Thanks, Tess
  2. jmblknit

jmblknit New Member

go to mayo clinic.com and read about fibro, then look at your symptoms. i've been diagnosed for a year and it has been hell. extreme fatigue,pain,depression just to name a few. try that site there is info out there on the webs.
    a book with a wealth of info is from fatigued to fantastic by dr. teitlebaum..excellent book..