Fibromyalgia Fatigue Centers' Annual SurveyYou Can Complete It

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Mar 31, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers' Annual Survey

It's Time Again For Our Annual Survey...

Within the past three years of our newsletter, the annual survey edition has been the most popular.

Please take a moment to participate by clicking the following link: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2254UKW3T3E. The survey is thirty-nine questions and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. The survey will be available until April 7, 2006 at 11:59 PM. If you have difficulties using the link, please cut and paste the following into your browser: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2254UKW3T3E

Results will be posted in our May newsletter. Thank you in advance for your continued cooperation.

2. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

Thanks for posting this by the way!

On the last question it ask if you would be interested in attending a one day seminar to learn about the most recent treatments available to treat your conditions... if so, how far would you be willing to travel?

You can choose; 20 miles, 50 miles, 100 miles, 100+ miles.
    I choose 20 miles, due to migraines and not being a good traveler these days. Then i pressed submit. As i did my last answer was changed to 50 miles!!! I guess there's a minimum requirement!??... Just makes me wonder how many of my other answers where changed!???

I don't understand what the point of a survey is, if the REAL answers aren't valuable to anyone.... "Survey says... It doesn't really matter!!"

Sorry for the rant.
    TM~
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I receive their e-newsletter and they e-mailed me. I took the survey. What they learn may help us all.

Love, Mikie
  4. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Usually I can follow along, but today feel lost. Which newsletter is this for?

Can someone tell me and how do you get on their mailing or e-mail list?

Foggy today. Thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 04/01/2006]
  5. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

~Mikie~

I understand what your saying,
    but if they are just going to change our answers i don't see how what they learn can help anyone.

TM~
  6. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

That didn't take long:) Short easy survey.
    Dee50
  7. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I did the survey. I do believe it is important to do all we can to find answers.......I put down I would travel 200 miles.

Sue
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There is a drop-down box, if you scroll down after answering, scrolling may cause the answer in the box to drop to the next setting. I lost a rental car this way by scrolling after I had put in the time I would pick it up.

I really don't think there is any fraud involved in this survey.

Love, Mikie
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

This survey is being taken by the Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers. They have centers all over the country that specialize in threating fibro. People on the board talk about going to them all of the time.

They put out a newsletter. That is where the results of this survey will be posted.

I get a copy of their newsletter--and I don't remember how I signed up!!!! LOL I don't know if I did a search on the web to find the main site and signed up there, or where!!! I can't remember anything any more!!! LOL

Hugs,
    Janet
  10. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

as any info they may receive may help us all. It was short and painless.

Thanks for posting this
    Granny