Fibromyalgia for Dummies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gymmbabe, Jul 1, 2006.

1. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Hello all,

I just finished reading the book Fibromyalgia For Dummies. If you are new to this DD and want to learn more, it's a great book. It's written in normal people's terms and makes a lot of sense.

Just a suggestion! I just received the Trigger Point Therapy Workbook...that will be my next book to tackle.

Smile!!

Dawn
  2. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

When I was finally diagnosed properly with FMS a little over two years ago, that book was the first one I read. I highly recommend it to anyone new to the disease.

And like Dawn, keep on reading - the more you know, the better you can participate in the management of your disease!

Good luck,
    Kat
  3. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

I know there are quite a few of newbies here..I'm bumping for them!!

Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

Dawn
  4. BARBRA

BARBRA New Member

I have fibro and lately have such cold feet even in the summer time and now they are stiff, especially in the toes. Is this a symptom of fibro or should I be looking for something else? Thanks very much for answring my question. Barbra
  5. marie_spos

marie_spos New Member

I was diagnosed in 1992 it started in my feet and now its all over ...i have gotten much worse over the years. I had many cortisone shots in my feet..nothing really helps..good luck to you.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/07/2006]