Fibromyalgia Help

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by shannon71980, Aug 26, 2011.

1. shannon71980

shannon71980 New Member

I am new to this forum and also newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed with mild to moderate, but the only symptoms I have ever had was pain in my muscles. I would so much rather be punched in the arm then poked, because someone poking me in the arm, will drop me to my knees. I have this pain all around, although it seems worse in the limbs. Yesterday, all of a sudden, my skin started to hurt. It hurts so bad that I can barely walk because even air blowing on it hurt. There is no rash, no bruise, nothing to cause it to hurt. It started with my right breast and then my upper back between my shoulder blades. I woke up this morning and they still hurt but yet, it seems to be moving down my back and into my side all the way to my lower abdomen. Is this normal for someone who has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia? If it is normal, what can I do to help it go away and how long will it last for? I would appreciate any help I can get with this! Thank you so much!!!