"FiBROMYALGiA, Life's Stories"...Book 2...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mai, May 18, 2006.

1. mai

mai New Member

Hi To All!.............Maybe there are 'Many' of you, who, like me, were not even aware, that there was indeed, a 'Book One' of peoples stories??????????? Although, I'm not too sure whether or not, it has been published? However, I'm sure, like me, there will be lots of you who will be interested, in taking part.

Strangely enough, I've had this in mind for a log time, as a way of reaching out to people....(Kind of 'obvious' I know) but, I would not have had the remotest idea, how to tackle it!!!!!

So, this is music to my ears, and I hope there are many of you 'out there' who will be 'hearing' the same sweet song!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I don't feel as though I have the energy required to approach this at the moment, & I really do not have the confidence to think I could relate my story, & imagine people would be interested enough to read it........BUT............I also 'KNOW' there are countless of you 'out-there', just 'bursting' to let the world know.........! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :)

Hope I can 'inspire' even 'ONE' person, to have - a - go...................................

Warmest thoughts to All of you......Love & Peace Mai :)