Fibromyalgia/Lyme disease/Co-infections: Treatment Options?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RadioFM, Oct 29, 2014.

1. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

"CHRONIC LYME DISEASE" Do You Have It? <-- Start here

The Pathogenesis Of Diseases:

The focus of this thread is to post resources and alternative treatment options related to Lyme Disease and it's many multiple systemic infections. I do want to mention that there are many contributing factors that need to be evaluated in any long term healing strategy.

Lyme Disease Protocols: quote:

"Some of my favorite Lyme disease protocols are those from Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Cowden, Master Herbalist Stephen Buhner, and Dr. Burrascano. Each approaches Lyme Disease in different ways and I find that each protocol contains significant information of value. I highly recommend reading these protocols and then making a decision on which approach feels more appropriate for your individual situation. For me, it has been an integration of different approaches which has made me feel more empowered to beat this disease and return to full health. I thank these practitioners openly for sharing with us all so freely."

Mold and Biotoxin Illness Protocols

"I continue to be amazed by how many people with chronic Lyme that don't seem to be getting better also have a mold issue. Living or working in an environment where one is exposed to mold and their mycotoxins on a regular basis will negate just about every other beneficial thing we do to recover our health. After years of struggle, I found that I was living in an apartment that was full of black mold. Thanks to Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker, the topic of mold was something I was able to explore and take action to address. His approach often works for people without mold exposure that have other sources of biotoxins as well."

General Chronic Illness Protocols

"It is my opinion that often times people hyper-focus on Lyme disease and do not consider the many other factors that must be evaluated and addressed in order to regain wellness. Some protocols that I think are excellent in considering these broader factors include:"

See more at:

There will always be complexes to any solution and variations to all healing strategies. The key to healing the body is understanding the contributing factors and putting the pieces back together in the right order.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    jepps and Sherpa_ like this.
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Radio: Dr Richard Horowitz, Dr. Lee Cowden, Dr. Dietritch Klinghardt and Stephen Buhner work may help many see recovery. I would also add Professor Garth Nicolson work to this list.

Please review more protocol information below and Never Give Up The Fight!

Dr Horowitz Presentation

The Cowden Support Program

The Cowden Support Program | ILADS 2012 lecture by Dr. Lee Cowden

Dietritch Klinghardt, M.D.'s presentation on HPU / KPU / Pyroluria, Lyme disease and Autism

Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt about Lyme Disease
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    Nanie46 likes this.
  3. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

What is Buhner's Basic Theory? (The Core Protocol)<--RadioFM favorite protocol to date!

Rather than focusing on killing pathogens/infections Buhner's/Core Protocol method is to:

1." Support collagen structures so that body can repair the damage."
    2. "Enhance immune function so that the body control the organism itself."
    3."Shut down the inflammatory pathways these infections initiate."
    4. "Treat related symptoms."
    5. "And only then... kill the infections."

"The following are herbalists who are familiar with the Healing Lyme protocol and have been using it successfully with their clients."

See more here: Buhner Herbalists | Buhner Healing Lyme

More Buhner Healing Lyme Info:

1. Lyme arthritis | Buhner Healing Lyme - Stephen Harrod B...
      Dear Stephen, I just read your book Healing Lyme. My symptom is arthritis. I tested positive for lyme but my doctor still says my knee arthritis/cartilage ...
    2. Lyme Disease Resource- Buhner Herbal Protocol
      Stephen Buhner's Herbal Protocol for healing Lyme disease. ... A wealth of scientific knowledge about the nature of Lyme disease, coinfections, ...
    3. Lyme Disease Treatment Updates - Gaian Studies is a New...
      Stephen Harrod Buhner offers updates on alternative lyme disease treatment.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  4. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Lyme protocol update:

Please take a look at Marty Ross and Tara Brooke web site. They have a good comprehensive Lyme protocol that looks beneficial.

See more here:

What about Colloidal silver therapy?
    I am extremely impressed with Colloidal Silver as another alternative therapy to consider. The main benefits of utilizing colloidal silver is -it may address many chronic polymicrobial infections all in one easy protocol.

Never Give Up The Fight!

The information in this thread is not intended to be medical advice. The information is meant to inspire and motivate you to make your own decisions surrounding your health care and dietary needs. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    Sherpa_ likes this.
  5. Sherpa_

Sherpa_ Member

Great collection of info!

The Core Mineral for HPU / KPU looks good and convenient, but not cheap.

I just collected a pyrrole urine test and will send it off tomorrow.

Intuitively, I just feel that the B6 / Zinc is needed by my body.
    RadioFM likes this.
  6. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

7. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

"BioPure Quintessence is as close to the "Buhner protocol in a bottle" that I have seen. This product is one that I have used along the way for dealing with Lyme and related infections."

"It is one of the key components of the Klinghardt Lyme Cocktail discussed here."

Sources: BioPure

“Quintessence” tincture is the following herbs: Andographis, Japanese knotweed, Smilax, Red root and Stephania root.

My Favorite Products - A Site Dedicated to Lyme Disease
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  8. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member