Fibromyalgia Medication

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by kbilliot22, Nov 8, 2009.

1. kbilliot22

kbilliot22 New Member

Hi, Please list the medication you are currently on for fibromyalgia. If you take more than one please list all of them. My doctors are giving up on me.
  2. kbilliot22

kbilliot22 New Member

cannot find it, please help
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Did you read the "NEW MEMBERS--READ HERE FIRST" thread in bold at the very top of all the posts on this board? It shows all the boards and explains how to select a board. Try reading the NEW MEMBER thread and I think you will be okay from there.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2009]
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Doesn't matter to me whether kbilliot found the board they were looking for, posted or had replies and when. I don't want a report on them. All I did was respond to them requesting help. Doesn't need a response.

I see you edited your post on 11/11/09 to take my name off the title and instead title it "Good News." So it is clear, I never need nor want reports on what people post, when they post or that they get replies and truthfully it shouldn't be of any concern to you either. Good news is not shadowing someone around, including new members, and it suggests that's why you "tidy up" and remove your posts so that people don't shadow you.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/11/2009]
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I take a LOT of medication because I have a ton of problems, but here is what I take for fibro:

Neurotin - 200 mg. 2-3 times/day
    Cymbalta - 30 mg. 2 times/day
    Zanaflex - 6 mg. at bedtime only

I also use ice packs and a heating pad for pain a lot.
  6. janderson6791

janderson6791 New Member

I have been on Lyrica - 500mg a day
    Also I take Adderall XR 20mg in the morning
    Then in afternoon I take Adderall 5mg

I also was on Cymbalta 60mg a day but it did not help me. That does not mean it wont work for you.

Good Luck
    Jennifer