fibromyalgia or is it M.E

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunsign, Nov 19, 2006.

  1. sunsign

    sunsign New Member

    hi all iv read what everybody has wrote here but im a bit confused is fibromyalgia as we know it now. Once known as M.E? iv looked it up on the web and there is far to much i think sounds like what im suffering with so can someone help me with the answer please thanks Terry
  2. sunsign

    sunsign New Member

    Thankyou for that information i went on to an M.E last night and give a full rundown of the illness and looking at it iv go both its got me down to a T so im seeing my doctor tomorrow about thankyou for your help and putting me strait take care Terry
  3. Exfa

    Exfa New Member

    What is ME????
  4. mommyinpain

    mommyinpain New Member

    wondering same thing. What is ME? MIP
  5. springlakeorphan

    springlakeorphan New Member

    ME is myalgic encephalomyeltis.Basicly another term for CFS. Hope this helps.
  6. Michelle_NZ

    Michelle_NZ New Member

    ME is the name they use in the UK.

    USA and most other countries use CFS or CFIDS

    Here in NZ, we use the joint term ME / CFS.

    Personally, when talking to people here, I just use ME, as I dont like the CFS term - you all know why!

    Take care
  7. sunsign

    sunsign New Member

    Thankyou all for replying this has helped me understand it a lot more so im right in saying fibromyalgia is M.E iv also been on the fibomyalgia chat room on here and got lots of information aswell thankyou all again. Terry
    [This Message was Edited on 11/21/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/21/2006]

[ advertisement ]