Fibromyalgia....the cause and the cure

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Paul1950, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Paul1950

Paul1950 Member

First and foremost, I am new to this forum, and secondly, I am not a medical doctor. With that being said, a lot of people might immediately regard this as just another voice in the crowd, and why should we listen or care to what he is saying. We all have a free will to to whatever we want to do, and whatever you do with this information is for yourself to decide, but before you take any decision to judge this or disregard it, I would ask you kindly to just spend this few minutes to read this. This will change your life forever, as I had seen it changed the life of many desperate people who fell victim to Fibromyalgia and its related crippling effects. I have seen people healed from this disease and do have video material and their own testimonials to proof every word that I say.

I have been practicing alternative healing and radionics since 2004, and also have been a sceptic before I started to study and practice some of these techniques. I have seen miracles happen before my eyes, people being pain free after 30 years of hell. I am not talking about faith healing, although I believe that my own faith does play a major role in my whole life. This technique that I am using, and it is being used by thousands of others all over the world, has its roots in the ancient Chinese cultures more than 5000 years ago. Only now it has been refined and given to the world by two very special people, Gary Craig and Robert Smit. I want to introduce you to one of the most powerful (and yet very simplistic in its use) techniques to help you to get your life back...... and that is called FASTER EFT. It will change your life and those of your loved ones forever, as it have changed mine and thousands of those that I helped over these years.

I am offering my assistance to anyone who needs help, FREE OF CHARGE. The only requisite is that you will promise to help at least one person that also have a problem, either by learning this technique yourself, or referring him to someone that will be able to help him.

This is not about making money, but to give back in humbleness and gratitude for what I have received so gracefully from the Universe. I got this knowledge for free, so it is only fair to pass this on or free.

You don't have to believe me, but millions of others who took this step to learn EFT, will change your mind. Google "Faster EFT" and see the vast range of videos also on YouTube, and also on Magic Healing.com.

It is our birthright to be happy, healthy and to life in abundance.

Go forth in peace.

Paul
  2. Paul1950

Paul1950 Member

Good morning to all forum members and all of you who took the time to read my previous post, thank you. I want to post a link for all of you and encourage you to have a look at these videos. I will change the way you think about your life for good, and with that, you can heal yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOMFE_3uHvxynVx971MJwmgT5Iuboc1VH)

The whole purpose of this post is to make you aware that you can do something about your condition, and that only you and nobody else can heal yourself. Healing comes from within, and you must just allow yourself to be healed by removing all the self limiting thoughts and believes imposed on your body and the social conditioning by your doctors and and the pharmaceutical companies.

It is your birthright to be healthy and happy. Take back the the control over your life that you surrendered to the doctors and be in charge of your own life for a change. Proof to yourself that you don't need all the medication to get well again. Change your thinking and change your life.

Any malfunction in your body is driven by our unconscious mind, and so we become what we think, and that become our daily reality. All I can do to help you, is to give you this information. The choice is yours to do something with it. There are a lot of people who would never ever heal, because they have made a choice to stay sick and wallow in their daily missery, and then there are the others who chose to get up and do something. What will you choice be today? I chose to be happy and healthy.

Regardless of whether you believe this or not, if you do want any help or more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on vanderwalt.paul@gmail.com. What do you have to loose? Perhaps just your illness?
  3. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

If you truely want people to go forth in peace you make that extremely difficult by basically telling them they are to blame for their own illness and only if they would think right they wouldn't be ill. We hear that every day already. We didn't get ill because our thoughts wheren't right. Many very postive and mentally very strong and stable people get ill, even highly regarded spiritual leaders who have been tested to be the most stable mind on earth.

Yes mind effects matter and it's the mindset of people that messed up this world, but matter is also effected by the world we live in today. I'm sure that people who aren't thinking right will benefit from this and that focussing on something other then what ails you will help to deal with it better. But stepping to a forum that is for patients giving them this message that if only they would think right they wouldn't be sick is not mercyfull at all but heartless and hurtfull and does not help them in healing or being at peace.

Where you diagnosed with ME CFS or Fibro before you healed or aren't you even speaking from your own experience? I'm sure you mean well but know that meaning well from your own conviction doesn't always mean that it works the same for everyone, stating your own experience as the one and only absolute thruth is very dangerous and can do a lot of damage. Sharing your personal experience is a whole different thing.
    TigerLilea likes this.
  4. The Cause and The Cure has brought together scientific evidence from around the world that reveals the source of fibromyalgia. Every symptom of fibromyalgia can now be clearly explained in a direct biological manner.