Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Concetta1, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Concetta1

Concetta1 New Member

Hello everyone. Hope all is well in the land of Fibromyalgia. I have a group in Oshawa, Ontario. any one needing to contact me for information in regard to this condition. (Respectfuly)
    I will help if I can,
    I am not a doctor and am only advising you and with the informatin I give you go back to your doc and discouse it with them.
    If they don't know whats going on with you they can't help you.
  2. Concetta1

Concetta1 New Member

Thank you for welcoming me to this sight.
    I am not a professional at being a Dr. But I am a professional at what I know to be true. I suffer with this alment and wish to send out a message on Fibromyalgia. I have run my group here over 5 yrs. and the one in Toronto for about 7. so if nothing else I am a pro some where and thats knowing what needs to be told to every one including other people on boards of directors that look after our financial and our diets. These are the people we have to get hold of and make them realize this is all we have for the rest of our lives. and that they will never understand what we go through on a daily bases.
    Yes I wll take part in the spreading of the knowledge on this subject gladly.Let me know what else is requiered.If any thing.
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Welcome to this site Concetta.

There are a lot of nice people here.

I am also from Ontario and belong to a CFS/FM support group in the Peterborough area though I don't go to meetings very often.

It is very nice of you to come here and offer your support.

hugs Redwillow
  4. Concetta1

Concetta1 New Member

Please send sight address for me to brouse. thank you.
  5. Concetta1

Concetta1 New Member

Hi One of my former members have moved to Peterborugh would you forword me a fasilatators name and e-mail address if there is. I would like to contact them.
    thanks. Concetta