fibromyolgia

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by manya21538, Aug 15, 2010.

1. manya21538

manya21538 New Member

I cannot tolerate any blood pressure medicatlion, I have fibromyolgia but not doctor seems to understand why I cannot take blood pressure medication. Is there anyone out there who has the same problem and what can be done about it.
    manya
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. You may want to post on another board on this site. It
    deals with both Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue syndrome. See the upper
    right hand corner.

Hope you can find something helpful.

Rock
  3. erica1971

erica1971 New Member

I HAVE HAD FIBROMYALSIA FOR 7 YRS NOW.MY PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING THA RIGHT MEDS FOR IT. HOW AND WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE RIGHT MEDS FOR THIS.I DONT HAVE INSURANCE,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE PROPER MEDS THAT I NEED.I HURT EVERYDAY,THE PAIN SEEMS TO NEVER STOP.PLEASE HEEELP!!!
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I'm not sure of your age and whether you have applied to SDD, etc. --that info helps me to refer you to sources. Right now, go to the top of this board, to the post in bold for FREE/LOW COST MEDICAL/PRESCRIPTION HELP. There is a site where you can locate free medical care. Once you have the free medical care, I don't know if they cover free prescriptions. If not, then return to that same bold post and look for prescription help there.

If you are disabled and due to that disability have difficulty locating resources to help you, you can try contact the Independent Living Center (ILC) closest to you. Go to this site http://www.ilru.org/html/publications/directory/state_list.html and click on your state. They usually have all sorts of resources.

If you are disabled and want to apply for Social Security Disability, do not want an attorney, but want help in filling out the SSD application, you can contact your local AREA AGENCY ON AGING. They not only help seniors, but they help younger people who are disabled to complete the SSD applications. Or, you can ask the Independent Living Center near you for information on the names and phone numbers of free advocates that would help you apply for SSD. Many hugs.