fight and others how are you all doing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 69mach1, Feb 23, 2008.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

fight did you continue on to persue your masters?

i am still in school only p.t. for now...planning on a heavy load in the fall and taking another darn math course this summer.

well you all take care
  2. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

Glad to hear that things are going well for you. How are you enjoying school?

I hope Fight is OK--she hasn't posted for awhile. I know she wasn't feeling well awhile back.

I'm baking today--banana bread, and am going to start the strawberry bread. I like to bake from scratch.

Hope you are staying dry--we have been getting drenched up here where I live. The poor cows and goats are learning to swim.

Take care--

[This Message was Edited on 02/24/2008]
  3. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so badly. Are the meds not helping?

I've thought, too, about filing for disability, but do not qualify as I haven't paid into Social Security for years--we are under safety retirement, so don't pay in.

I hope you will feel better when the weather starts warming up. I know I feel worse in the winter.

Hugs to you, dear-

[This Message was Edited on 02/26/2008]
  4. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

fight, Hang in there, Girl!

Hugs, doloresf1
  5. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

So sorry that you still are not feeling well. I'm so glad you went to the doctor and found out what the lump was. No more shoveling *now!

We are still getting some *now in the mountains, but it warming up here in the valley. I'm looking forward to the 100 degree temps again.

It is getting overcast, but don't think we'll see any rain. I have all the windows open, trying to air out the house from being closed up all winter.

6. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

I didn't mean to intrude here.

I over reacted. 100 degree temps!!!

LOL LOL LOL. doloresf1
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

school is going ok, i hate that darn math stuff....

it has been sunny and warm here lately.

cody has made it into all of his college choice's so far. still waiting on a few others i believe...lucky for him he is exempt from needing to take any of the math and english at a university. good for him. mom has still struggle thru.

sheep sorry you are swamped in water.

well gonna keep this short i think. been going thru some man stuff...been bummed thought i finally found a decent suitor...not that he isn't, he is an architect, finishing up ms in architect owns his own business, and he has a big movie role he has to film for.

so i texted him as to what i am to him..he responded a good friend...and he is not looking for anything serious right now cause he needs to figure out his life and career. so i thanked him for his honesty. and i told him i can not be a booty call....he said he has to be going back and fourth from here to L.A. soon.

well anyways bummed but i guess i still can be his good friend. he is really a great person...i know he has been upfront about how busy his life has been and such. showed me his scripts etc. just too bad...he finishes school in december. looking to buy another home in december. he owns 7 in australia...oh well. and he has backed out of two weddings.

so he is trying to stay focused on his life right now w/o a relationship...but the funny thing is he would ask me if i had slept w/his friend a few weeks ago...i guess either his friend said we did or marc assumed since his friend used my cell phone to call him to see if we could use his hot tub that maybe he thought we slept together...i don't know what the real story is.

then my friend called him up and chewed him out for accusing me of sleeping with his friend....