fight and others where are you people hiding?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 69mach1, Nov 1, 2007.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope you are all finding yourselves in a positive manner.

jodie
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I know Georgia had a bit of a cold, hope she's feeling better.
    Don't know about fight?
    ckball, set her golf cart on fire abit ago, and i fell down the steps.

Still have the bruises! But no other damage, thank goodness.
    We have been having some great fall days. I've started to feed hay to my horses, and i use a big metal water tank to put there hay in.
    My SM filly is a bit impatient in the mornings, and she put both front feet in the empty trough and starts banging on it!LOL
    She is training me very well to come out and feed them!!!

3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just wanted to check in w/people and not let them think they are ever forgotten. i know fight is probably busy busy busy! shoot maybe she ran off and got married in vegas.

well i am trying to get some energy for the big deer valley v.novato high football game. cody w/not being playing but we will be supporting our team...

it is huge game we need to win it!...we are 8-0 right now let's hope we can continue this going. i believe we have the state record ever recorded for most consecutive victories...we are like 20 straight.

cody has to take his sat's tomarrow morning so he w/be tired. he doesn't like to do mornings already..he w/need to be up around 7 am...

misty you horse has you trained!hee haw!

gonna get focused for a two hour drive over to antioch for the big game..it is a higher league team than us...so if we beat them it looks good!...

just wished cody was in there kicking some butt...he wanted to throw his crutches down last game to go play cause the other team was doing a jailbreak, which is a legal punt but is so cheap to be used only to injure your opponents in a bad bad way.

georgia glad you could see my pic. and cody..i could've had a better pic but oh well.

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

do you have any propholaxis on hand for when you feel the need to take one or the urgent feel of it coming on?

i have some...i pop one of those when i feel like it maybe coming on...dr. said if i have sex and think one is coming on take it immediately and that should do the trick...

wishign you well..

jodie