fight,doxy, mayline, ouch, windblade and any others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 8, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have to turn over my computer to my son here soon..

so i will be trying to hopefully ice my elbow...and take my meds...then i have to get up early and take my car to the transmission place....

do not ever let an oil change station cleanse or refill the transmission or powersteering fluid...

i my tranny has been slipping...or shall say..i come to a stop and it revs the it will take off...

they need to take off my oil pan and change the transmission fluid,,

i wonder what the power steering is going to do next...and niave me had them so called clean out my injectors..hard lesson to learn..

40 dollars turned to 221 dollars at the oil change station..now i am looking at minimum of 114 dollars tomarrow morning...

jodie
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I gave up trying to have a Car here in S.F. and so finally
    did my Son. But where you live you most likely have to
    have one or you're stuck where you are. And they also are
    such and unexceptable expense!! I think next time around
    I'm gonna make the choice to be RICH instead of GOOD LOOK-
    ING!! Maybe you should consider that too!

Gotta Crash!
    "See" Ya A.M.
    MRDAD
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

good looking...lol...

a friend of mine's hb owns a couple of dealerships and he said he would find me a good trade in,,,,he deals with high end cars....

he got me some great deals in the past...at his cost...

so maybe i can get lucky again...

he has even offered to buy me a cell phone...but i told him i can't take anything for free...

maybe if it is a tax write off for him...but i know he is going to be about divorced...i am really good friends wboth of them...and plan on staying that way...

hugs

i'lll up date you later on the darn car...

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and mayline the darn car places yuck...

i spent 275.00 today and some change on my transmission seal...they said they could not get the car to do what i was complaining about...

and the filter was plugged and showed me all of this nasty stuff...

and replaced my transmission seal...so hopefully that will do the job

jodie
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hiya
    i got my mondeo after my motability car went back - i put by the money to get the cam belt changed - the day i had it all put by the belt snapped :( one buggered engine.

with the money i put by i got another mondeo but obviously the body was in an awful condition but perfect for me - the day after i got that one home the radiatoer blew!!

i pick that one back up today - new rad and a cam belt fitted :) my first mondeo got towed away yesterday by a friend of mine :)

i'm not looking forward to this bill!
  6. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

just over £250 which is fantastic really as i took some 2nd hand parts from his yard too - but then the mechanic is a friend. so i have my big green car back and i'm puttering along again :)
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

well so far the car is still going...well i need to take my meds and go to bed

just saying hi to everyone..

jodie
  8. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

wow i've heard of gremlins under the bonnet :) did he leave any friends behind or was it just the one?