fight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 2, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm trying to quit smoking today...i put a darn patch on i think it is too strong making my stomach sick and headache...so i may just go cut it in half...

i can not afford these darn things form many reasons...

how are you feeling today? i hope ;your getting better each day

hugs to fight

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it was a nicoderm patch that was making me sick and a little dizzy and headache...too strong...plus i bought some light cigs theother day instead of the ultra lights...too much nicotine in my veins...

so now i am sucking and eating sweet tarts...i had an orange...nibbled on leftover asparagas from dinner...

iknow what you mean about not being on the ad's...

and i know what you mean bout being them and the side effects..

i have not been on mine for about three weeks...i am scared to death to get back on it and start feeling like i did in march...it may have just been a fibro flare from hell or the meds...i know they will say let's start back out low again and take it slow, get back w/our office to r/o the pill...

it was giving me some energy at first but then i just had a huge flare or side effect of the med....

well i got the social security stuff done again ....

tomarrow is another day...so it will be da's office for c/s the ex gets a check for vacation first week of june so i want my half....need it...got to call congressman's office to expediate the paperwork again..call my old ss attorney and ask her if they sent her a check for my current status case...which she did not do...i was approved on this one at the intial phase....

well gonna lurk...

take care

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

about the ad's...i do not every get any relief from the ad's at all...if i take it will be for the major depression/anxiety it deal with...

jodie