(((((((((((((((fight))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 17, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just saying hi to ya!

how is theoven cleaning doing? are you feeling better? just noticed you hven't been posting much whichis cool you know that...

but i know you have been busy with your life...

take care

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have a really nice dr. now...but things are goofy it is almost like they do not know what to do w/me...because like i have a high chemical sensitivy reaction to most meds...

the dr wants me to quit smoking..so he put me on welbutrin...but we will see what the nut dr will say about it...i do not remember all the reactions of the drugs they put me..it is listed in my chart at the pshy dept...

i really did like vavactil...felt like the pain was going away...then when they increased it..i was burning allover my body...i posted about that back in march/april...

other than that...ok....i am bored right now...cody is gone...i really do not want to go hustle up a man to keep me company...it seems i have picked a few bad ones in the past...

well this it for now....

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wished i could be there to help you out..in my semi-crippled state...but between the two of us we might make a whole person...lol

seriously...throwing up...oh my...

i hope you are resting up today...and feeling alittle better..

i was proud of myself today...ex came over for f-day bbq...and it has been 6 months of no hanky panky period...

cody helped bbq///his dad put together my stereo system....now i have music...

i just feel strange w/the ex in the house...i try to treat like a friend...and cordial to him..

but when he said he was getting ready to leave...i started clapping...he said that is mean...i said i was just kidding...

i said know i really want you to stay ...longer and overnight but you have to go to work in the morning...

he said you don't really mean that....i said yes i do..he said nah you do not...

if i said i'll prove it come on in the bedroom he would've been trailing behind me...

i was sorta messing w/his head...

cause of what he told me and cody while he was moving...us in...he said his friend asked him what he wanted for his b-day...ex says a --....

i could not believe he said that infront of myself and our son...

so fight if i lead him into my bedroom and cody was sitting in the living room...what the heck would he be thinking a bout me...

you get better...
    love and hugs

i'm worried about you...have baby take care of you...purring away..

jodie