((((Fight))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KittyCare, Jul 13, 2006.

1. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Hi Fight,
    Just wondering how you are doing. Wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way. How are your Kitty's? I have a pic of 2 kitty I am fostering. I found them when they were about 3 weeks old. They are almost 9 weeks old now. There is never a dull moment with them. They are Prince and Princess. Here is a BIG SOFT (((HUG)))

Kittycare
  2. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Hi Fight,
    Thanks so much for sharing about your precious furbaby. She is very cute by the way. I have always been an animals lover. I don't know what I would do without them. You are right, They love us unconditionally.

Sorry about your hard day and your migraine. I get those also so I know how terrible they are. I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight. Are you still going to the concert? Sounds like a lot of fun. I love music!

I can certainly relate to being in alot of pain because of hard work. I have been doing a lot of yard work the last few days and now I am so sore I can barely move. Unforchanly I have scoliosis and neck problems as well as fibro and cfs. I hope you can try to relax and have fun tonight. Great job with the painting. I bet you are sore after that..but doesn't it feel good to do a good job. :)

My kitty's are always making me laugh. They like to ride around on my shoulder like a bird. I really enjoyed bottle feeding them. You even had to burp them just like little babies. What a wonderful experience. When I found them they had no teeth, could barely move and fit in the palm of my hand. Now they are huge and can get anywhere in the house. They are constantly playing and attacking things. It is so much fun to watch. Talk to you later. Hugs

Kittycare