Fight4acure===Checking on you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jun 12, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Haven't Seen a post from you for along time,,,,Hope your OK!,,,,WI,,IA,,,lots of flooding! worried about you!,,,,,,Sis
  2. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Fight, are you okay? Hope you can post soon.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm so glad to hear that you are all still safe from the storms!,,,,The sirens must be tormenting!,,,,,Fight your Moms behavior sounds similar to my older sisters!,,,,,,,,,,,,

I basicaly just have to stay away from her to get along at all,,,,,,she's very manipulative and controling and Bossy,,,,,so i just run the other way!,,,,,,,,,,,,,and don't give her any attention!! other folks can judge for themselves as far as that goes,,,

i just don't pay any attention to it and live my life as best i can!,,,,,,,,,I'm so glad you get to go on your camping trip!,,,,,,it' will be good for you to get away and be with some of your other family members!,,,,,,,

Remember last year you told me that your job was to be the Fire Tender!,,,,,,Also hang on to that boyfriend,,,,,and have a great time!,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs To All!,,,,,,,,Sis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,P.S. Stay Safe on all your Outings My Friends!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/12/2008]
  4. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Have fun camping! Don't forget your mosquito repellant. Do you want to borrow my Bug Whacker???

P.S. You're wise to distance yourself from the stress your Mom is causing. You can still have a relationship with her, just keep good boundries. Hugs.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Dolores is right! keep the distance with your Mom and Aunt,,,,if they are making your life miserable ,,,why participate? imho!,,,,,,,I can tell you really enjoy the Camping thing!,,,,,,We have that in common i would do it all summer if my body would let me!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I take alot of day trips to the lakes with my Lucky Dog,,,,He loves to swim and chase sticks,,,,I do go to see my Brother and Sil alot and pretend i'm camping out in the woods because they have 2 fire pits and a campground on their property and also it's in the area where i grew up so it's fun!!,,,,,,also we go 4-wheeling alittle and cook over the camp fire ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But when it's time to go to sleep we go to their house and get to sleep in beds instead of Tents and sleeping bags,,,,i'm glad you are on Good term with your Dad! sounds like your a great daughter!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Grizzly Bear photo comes from the Park ,,,,,He's out lookin' for Food!,,,,lolol,,,,,,,,,,,,Have Fun!,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis